Saturday, August 28, 2010

AP Watches that Im interested in.....

The AP ROO Survivor!!! My AP Holy Grail! But the price and my shortage of $$$ is holding me back...hopefully I can save up enuf $$$$ soon but I have to get my other watches first, this can wait hahahaha

AP ROO Bumble Bee, Im not a fan of yellow and after meeting up with a fellow SG ROC Member to sell my IWC Aquatimer Watch, wow! The forged carbon case and the yellow accents looks really really nice in the flesh! I think this will grow on me but I still do not like it enough yet and also the shortage of $$$$ now, hahaha I have gotta get some other watches first, those are my priority!

The AP ROO Volcano, I have like this watch for sometime now, but I don't like it enough for me to run out and buy one yet, my friend Daniel has one, after seeing him wear it a couple of times and a few times putting it on my own wrist, I seem to have gotten tired of it......maybe its something that doesn't grow on me.........yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment