Saturday, January 19, 2013

More Detailed Pics of my AP ROO Panda








































It has been almost 2 years since I bought another watch, due to work and family commitments and most importantly, had been saving up for a rainy day. Finally in 2013, just before the Chinese New Year, I decided that I needed a new watch on my wrist this year. I was looking at PAM 372 and 351 and for a moment also the 233 again. I have had a few Pams and maybe I needed something else for a change......then I looked at IWC, the Big Pilot, or the Topgun Miramar. Gave it some thought then found I didn't really like the IWCs very much. Then I looked at AP and was deciding between Black Themes and Panda and for awhile was also considering the Volcano. After a few days of contemplating and a few phone calls, I decided on the Panda. Metup with the Private Dealer on 18th Jan 2013 evening and closed the deal. The Panda was finally on my wrist.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am interested to get an AP ROO Panda as well. May I know if it is cheaper to get via a private dealer and where can I get such contacts? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete