Friday, May 31, 2013

Close up shots of my 2 new Squares.

This model is unique due to the Combi-Bracelet which I have not seen in Singapore on a Square. It makes the watch feel more premium in terms of weight and the negative display is the icing on the cake. One of my favourite squares but only got down to buying it recently. I guess temptation got the better of me. One of better squares available in the market.

I am a Carbon Fibre whore, that is what my brother Patrick always says lol. Anyways, I have also been eyeing this for quite awhile now, same as the above square, except the reason for the long consideration is the price. For a non-screw back, it is priced very close to the GW-5000 which is really expensive in my book. But same as the above, temptation got the better of me........Conclusion, very nice and well made. Well worth the money IMO. Go ahead and grab one while its still available. Btw, this model was launched on 30th June 2010 with a production QTY of 1500pcs only. Truly limited and grab one while stocks lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment