Friday, March 15, 2013

My 2 Latest G Shocks!

This Red "Crazy Colour" G Shock had been on my wanted list for quite awhile and I have never seen it in any G Factories I visited and the prices that were being sold at online was albeit ridiculous for a normal production G Shock. Held off the purchase and last week I had reserved a Burton Edition G Shock at NEX G Factory, was there to collect my Burton and I saw this Red "Crazy Colour" in the display, I hesitated for awhile before I pulled the trigger for this Red "Crazy Colour" instead! Now I am a happy man! lol.

I didn't really like this Purple "Crazy Colour" edition and while buying the Red "Crazy Colour" edition, I saw this piece too but it never caught my fancy. Till a few days later on the date of the release of the Nigel Sylvester G Shock, I was looking at the Nigel Sylvester G Shock, I found it was rather disappointing in the flesh.....so I decided not to buy it. Looked around the G Factory and I saw this again, hmmmm this time round it seemed more attractive. Walked out of the shop and walked around. After less than 5 mins, I walked back and purchased this piece. This is a piece that gets more beautiful the longer you own it and the more you look at it. Very nice piece and happy it is in my collection now.

No comments:

Post a Comment