Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Photo Shoot of my G Shocks

The Rising Red Frogman. Whilst browsing at G Factory Bugis, I saw this priced at $709. I remarked to my buddy Patrick that only a person of unsound mind would pay 700 bucks for a Plastic G Shock. Less than a week later, I went down and got this. So now, I am a person of unsound mind LOL!

This is the Initial Blue edition of the GA303, I got this as a pair to my partner which I got a Black Garish GA. It was meant to be worn together as a pair. After this purchased, I got into a G Shock frenzy and quickly buying a few more G Shocks in succession. Really addictive.....

Ahhh, the Rising Red Mudman. After getting the Rising Red Frogman, I was browsing the web on the Rising Red Mudman and looking at the features of the Mudman, I had to have it and thus back to G Factory Bugis and this is now in my possession.

This is a really striking watch and I got this for my other half and she simply loves it. This is also one of the G Shocks in addition to the Initial Blue GA303 that got me into a G Shock buying frenzy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment