Friday, March 15, 2013

My G Shocks bought in 2010

This was officially my 2nd G Shock and was influenced by a certain member in SG ROC, he went on a buying spree of G Shocks and I got the G Shock virus and got this. I got this at G Factory Millenia Walk in 2010 and the shop is no longer around now.

I got this Bumble Bee in 2010 or 2011, can't really remember but this was my most problematic G Shock so far, whenever I put it on, the analogue time and digital time would go misaligned. I reset and calibrated it myself but after less than an hour of wearing it, the time kept resetting. I sent it back to Vivo G Factory where I got it 3 times and was at the service centre for months for the 3 times I sent in. Each time it came back with the same problem. Pissed, I called their service hotline to complain and the customer service got back to me within the day and I could go down to G Factory Vivo to do a one to one exchange. So far so good after exchanging for a brand new piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment