Saturday, July 24, 2010

3rd Watch, PAM 104 M Series

Just recently, in June this year, which has been awhile since I last visited watch webs and I was surfing the Panerai Website and suddenly I had the itch again, my watch itch had subsided ever since my Sea Dweller was sold.....which was more than a year ago.....

I called my buddy Daniel and said hey, I'm thinking to get a PAM, any base PAM with the trade mark crown protector will do...anyone from far can see its a PAM, so there was no need to get a higher end PAM so I thought....Daniel said get a PAM 176 will do....while my other buddy said 176 has no date, the movement is outdated, etc not worth. Should at least get one with a date. A few phone calls later, my Local AD has a 176, 104, 164 and 320 in stock.

I made a trip down, due to budget, I got the 104 as it had a date, it is an automatic and most importantly it had the crown protector! Some pics below of my PAM 104 M.






1 comment:

  1. Nice watch really i like it and this is my replica phone store
    replika telefon
    replika saatif you want to see something good you can visit.

    ReplyDelete