Saturday, July 24, 2010

parte di tempo

parte di tempo essentially means "Time Piece" in Italian, why, you are asking..?? The Greatest Time Pieces were Swiss Made you are saying....

Well I'm a die hard PAM fan and since PAMs originated in Italy, I decided to use the Italian expression for "Time Piece" instead..haha...

Ok...I was thinking hard about the name for my Watch Blog, in the end I tried using an online translator and I did try to translate to the Swiss version but the translator didn't support the Swiss Language. So I tried the Italian instead and indeed, it turned out sounding out pretty nice so I decided on this name instead.

1 comment:

  1. Nice watch really i like it and this is my replica phone store
    replika telefon
    replika saatif you want to see something good you can visit.

    ReplyDelete