Saturday, July 24, 2010

My 2nd Watch, a Rolex Sea Dweller "V" Series

There was a Rolex fever among my buddies, I was infatuated by Rolex watches and I knew I had to have one! I wanted a Sub LV as I was captivated by the green bezel and I needed to get it. Once I reached my AD, he told me, brother, you can get a Sub LV anytime but Sea Dweller has been discontinued, somemore its a "V" Series, die die must get! So I pondered over it and finally decided on the Sea Dweller. It became my favourite watch, I bought a watch winder and put both the Maurice and SeaDweller into the watch winder and could not bear to wear them.....ok I'm being a wee bit long winded....some pics of the Sea Dweller....






Sadly, the Sea Dweller has been sold to a nice gentleman more than a year ago....a family crisis and I needed the cash so it had to go....I'm still missing it lots....sighs...hope it found a good home!

3 comments: